Producing projects that are within budget and allocated timeframes require fine- tuned juggling skills to ensure that resources are allocated adequately, and that every team member understands their role. A successful project will be achieved when all elements work together towards the set goal.
Enhance your project management skills and discover ways to make the process work for you and your projects.
- Strategic project management
- The project manager: role, leading, creating, implementing and improving
- The project management process
- Resource management
- Project scope, time, cost, risk, quality, communications and procurement
- Managing talent, integration, stakeholders and initiation
- Measuring progress and effective project control: implementation, communication, quality, management and reporting
- Financial management
*Contact us to book your space in the next seminar!