Adopting a functional strategy for your organisation is a challenge that organisations constantly face. Figuring out what to focus your resources on can be daunting. In this workshop, you will learn how to create clear objectives as well as how to implement and evaluate these. This will enable your organisation to adapt, change your current strategic direction if it is not working, or to put in place mechanisms for better implementation of the current strategy. The course will cover:
- Defining clear objectives: outcomes related to stronger market position and mission performance
- Financial objectives: outcomes related to improving the organisations financial performance
- What activities should your organization focus on?
- Understand the conditions and challenges in your organisation’s internal and external environments
- Crafting strategy: Guiding the focus and activities of the organization with it specific conditions and challenges in mind
- Implementation, evaluation and control: what to do and how to do it?
- Motivating unity of purpose through the process, communication and performance targets
- Resource management and utilization: Subcontracting vs in-house staffing for activities, processes, technology, cost efficiency
*Contact us to book your space in the next seminar!