Many organisations fail to put together an effective board because they either don’t understand what they need a board for, or, how to get the right people. An effective board can make a big difference in the growth of an organisation as it provides direction, guidance and the necessary support to ensure the organisation is attracting the resources it needs to function efficiently and effectively. A board should also ensure that the organisations goals and objectives are being met.
- This course will include:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Establishing board policies and processes
- What are your particular needs of the organization and how can your board address them?
- Assessing your current board
- How to recruit effective board members for your organization
- Fostering a productive board culture
- Managing a board in crisis
- Practical consultation and advisory regarding your board
*Contact us to book your space in the next seminar!